Wednesday, October 28, 2009

If the Watergate scandal happened today...

I'm pretty sure a lot of people, including myself, would be pissed. ESPECIALLY if it was Barack Obama who was behind everything. It really seems like Obama is going to make a lot of big changes (even though he really hasn't yet) and then all of a sudden, he betrays EVERYONE. He uses the CIA and the FBI to cover up what he did and threatened the people involved with who knows what. It would cause a lot of distrust in the government and completely defeat the point of checks and balances. I'm sure today it would start a GIGANTIC uproar, maybe even a couple riots. And I know I would be very, very uncomfortable having Joe Biden as the new president, mainly because I know NOTHING about him. He is NEVER in the news and before he ran with Obama, I'd never even heard of him. So, it'd be just like having some random person become president. Now, I'm not saying he doesn't have the experience (he was a Senator), I have just never heard of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment